Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Coupons & so much More!!!

Now you may be into coupons or maybe not...but there is a website that I can almost guarantee when you visit will have something at a bargain price that you would like to try. My kiddos have gotten some great gifts with the help of Hip2Save.com!

I have been a devoted follower for over 6 months now & get excited every time Collin at Hip2Save posts something new! This website is phenomenal if you are into using coupons to get deals, but on top of that she finds amazing deals at Target, Amazon, free magazine subscriptions and so much more!

I have been was able to get a Leap Frogs Alphabet Pal for only $0.52 at Target this past November, a Radio Flyer Big wheel for my 5 year old for under $25 and so much more.

So if you are looking for a great way to get goodies for the kiddos at a discount or to save a buck or two to take the kiddos on a trip, go on over to Hip2Save.com!

Happy Savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment