Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An easy to make Rainbow Cake for the Kiddos!



Ok, so if you are done with winter & let's be honest who isn't this year I have a
fun and easy to decorate cake for you!! 

Now a master cake decorator I am not, so when I saw this Rainbow cake on Family Fun's website, I thought WOW even I can do this :)

~Our Families Rainbow cake~


Now I used confetti cake mix, vanilla icing, marshmallows & jelly beans on the cake.  
(You could use M&Ms in place of the jelly beans for a more chocolate flavored rainbow.)  
My Kiddo's had a blast separating the jelly beans by color and I am happy to let you know that there were
plenty left over to sample!!

Now Spring will officially be upon us this Saturday (3/20) so it is a great time to make a Rainbow cake as we look forward to Spring Sunshine & flowers!!

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment